Thursday, July 8, 2010

Aventia Wilona


Aventia
Dreamy, Simple, but Not always Easy
The youngest daughter of the best parents in the world, Mr. and Mrs. Willem
Who is not afraid to experience a failure, insanely in love with Peter Crouch, and cares about her family and friends before herself
Has been hurt by quite a few irresponsible men, Has gotten up from any kind of hurricane, has learned many good lessons about life
Dislikes despicable liars, hates being betrayed, does not want to be the reason which makes people sad
Has tried her best in every single thing she has done and finally got a prize to see the world, here in Eau Claire, Wisconsin, USA
Is eager to explore the world deeper,desires to have a Ph.D before her name and build a long-lasting happy family
Here I am in the place I have never thought I would be, Eau Claire, which is far away from Surabaya, Indonesia, my beloved hometown
Wilona

5 comments:

  1. The best family in the world is our family, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yesssssss... always like that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool poem! I think it describes a lot about you.
    :) One question... who is Crouch? Jasmine was wondering too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crouch is my future husband (well I hope), google it, you will find him! and You will definitely say he's gorgeous! lol

    ReplyDelete