Thursday, July 8, 2010

This is just the Way I am


You will never find a weirdo like I am
Who eats meat with a strawberry jam
The one who thinks Crouch is the man
She wants to be with 'till the end

You can find the others soccer fan
None of them as freak as I am
They go and cheer for Beckham with their song
But I scream: Peter Peter Crouch all day long

I get very excited in everything
Like a toddler gets a candy
You can hear my heart beating
If someone calls me pretty

When others have only money, money, money in their mind
I rather think about how to be a good person in my life
So I let myself entwined
While learn how to be an extremely good wife

Though it has only 5 letters lay
There won't be enough words that can describe Avent
If you need a warm sunny day
I'll be there to be your sweet and caring friend

2 comments:

  1. I laughed witht the strawbeery jam thing ¿do you actually eat that?

    And what are you trying to say with the word entwined? It seems like an interesting word...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do that! well actually i did it, not anymore. the taste was funny. lol. entwined it's like twisting around, let the wind bring u where ever it wants. i found the word in one song but i forget the name.

    ReplyDelete