Wednesday, July 7, 2010

High Point, Low point, High Point...


It feels so good to be independent! I thought it would be very hard for me, but I think I can handle it quite well, I hope so. It's my first time being all by myself in this stranger place and new things going on. Instead of being afraid I am so excited! The people here are very friendly with their smiling faces and warm conversation. I love it.

But maybe I am still having the difficulty in adjusting to the weather plus the jet lag (which is no good). I hope I can cope with those soon.
And I do have a problem here. The Hilling road! It's sure not fun. I have to climb it up and go down more than once in every single day which takes like forever. 15 minutes for going down and 25 minutes for climbing up is super duper exhausting. I wish they had the elevator thing.

The other great things in here are my roommates, the instructors, and all the people in the program. They are very nice, friendly, kind,and thoughtful. I feel very comfortable being around them.
I want to live here, I do not want to leave, ever...

6 comments:

  1. I totally agree with the hassle its going to be to climb up and down the beautil Hill. But no worries, well stay very healthy and eventually have gorgeous legs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good for you, Aven. I keep saying this phrase to make you forgot
    about how hard we climb the hill lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Hilling road!
    The Hilling road!
    The Hilling road!
    The Hilling road!
    The Hilling road!

    Realy I can not stand it!
    Sorry for that<><><><><><**

    ReplyDelete
  4. i know! i cant stand it either but we kinda have to. so... i wont complain anymore. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. how is summer in Eau Claire?

    ReplyDelete