Friday, July 9, 2010

The Fair was soooooo awesome!

The ESL students along with the instructors went to Wisconsin State Fair in Chippewa Valley! Becky and Chris drove us there with the vans, isn't it amazing??? lol. I love vans, it was like we were in a tour!
There were lots lots of food, the cheese stuff was so good and tasty! I rode the Ferris Wheel, it was fun! And also rode "a" (i forget the name but it was moving around very fast like helicopter propellers)
The last one was (I called it the Yellow Tower, It goes up slowly and then just drops you very fast).
hmmm.... what else? many thing actually. But I'm a bit sleepy now so I'll just end it. maybe I'll add something tomorrow, forgive me if i don't. ;)

2 comments:

  1. The yellow tower is actually the "Megadrop" just in case you are still wondering :P

    ReplyDelete